社会生活的信息化和经济活动的全球化使外语,特别是英语,已经成为我国对外开放和与国际交往的重要工具。我整理了简单的日常生活英语对话,欢迎阅读!
Lily: Ann, do you know how people deal with the cremains?
安,你知道人们都是怎么处理骨灰的吗?
Ann: In general, they adopt the inhumation, cremation and sea-burial.
通常来说,都是采用土葬、火葬或者海葬。
Lily: Yeah, but now it appears a new way: using the cremains to make a diamond.
是的,但是现在出现一种新方式:用骨灰造钻石。
Ann: Make a diamond from the cremains? It is amazing.
用骨灰造钻石?太神奇了吧。
Lily: Properly speaking, use the carbon of the cremains.
确切来说是用骨灰中的碳。
Ann: Maybe through this method, the decedent can accompany with his families every day.
或许通过这种方式,死者可以每天陪伴在亲人身旁。
Lily: Yes,the families also cherish the feelings with the decedent.
恩,亲人也很珍视与死者之间的感情。
Ann: I believe itwill appear more and more ways to commemorate the decedents .
我相信将来会出现越来越多纪念死者的方式。
Lily: And more and more special.
也越来越另类。
Ann: You are right.
对的。
简单的日常生活英语对话二Jake: This may sound goofy, but I want to know if you would like to go out with me someimte.
这可能听起来怪怪的,但是我想知道你愿不愿意和我约会。
Monica: No, I am not in the mood for that right now. I got stolen. That pervert stole my favorite panties.
我没有心情。我被偷了。那个变态偷了我最喜欢的内裤。
Jake: I guess they must be very hot ones. You are kind of lucky, Mon.
我想肯定是很性感的内裤。你倒算幸运的了,莫。
Monica: Lucky? You would not not feel lucky if you got stalked by some freak.
幸运?如果你被某个变态跟踪的话,你不会觉得幸运了。
Jake: Ok. There was this man, a thief, actually. He stole the same guy for seven times, from TV to electric wire.
曾经有这么一个人,实际上是小偷了。他偷了同一个人偷了七次,从电视机到电线。
Monica: What a hoodoo he is! No, that's not right. It's not the who is the looser game contest. We are getting off the track.
他是够惨的。不,这是不对的。这又不是比谁更衰的比赛。我们有点离题了。
Jake: Forget about it. Just panties. They are not like first date thong.
算了吧。内裤而已。又不是那么有纪念意义的T裤。
Monica: Uh, hmm, in fact, they are. I met this perfect man yesterday and he bought them for me. But the real problem is what if the panty fetishist comes back. I think I need to call the police.
嗯,唔,事实上就是的。昨天我遇到了我的完美男人。他给我买的。可问题是万一那个内衣癖狂再来怎么办?我觉得我应该报警。
Jake: Are you sure about this? I can buy you new ones or I can help you get them back.
你确定吗?我可以买新的给你或者我可以帮你把他们找回来啊。
Monica: Wait, you don't happen to be that sick man, do you?
等下,你不会碰巧就是那个变态狂吧,是吧。
简单的日常生活英语对话三Tom: It?s very late.
很晚了。
Bob: Yes, I think so. I am very hungry.
是啊,好饿啊。
Tom: Me too. Would you like to have something to eat?
我也是,你想不想吃点东西啊?
Bob: I?d like to. Are there any restaurants still open near here?
要,这附近有没有还在营业的饭馆?
Tom: I?m not sure.
不确定。
Bob: How about taking-out?
外卖如何?
Tom: Fine.
好啊。
Bob: Do you have the telephone number?
你有电话号码吗?
Tom: Yes, here. What would you like to eat?
有的,给,你想吃什么?
Bob: Everything is ok.
都可以。
简单的日常生活英语对话四Kate: I am hungry again. Just give me the burger, OK?
我饿了。把那个汉堡给我。
Mary: Stop eating. Look at you, now. You are like a cow. Two months ago, you were hot, funny and now fat.
不要再吃了。看看你现在。你现在就像头猪。两个月前你还是一个风趣性感小妹,现在就是一个胖子。
Kate: Why do you hate me? I was clobered by you and that stupid man. Why did he abandon me?
你为什么讨厌我了?你还有那个蠢男人伤害了我。为什么他抛弃我呢?
Mary: Get out of the bitter barn and play in the hay.
不要再怨天尤人了,开心点。
Kate: Are you saying that I deserve this?
你是说我活该?
Mary: No. You know yourself better than I do. Whenever you are happy or sad, you will eat. You just eat and eat. If you were with him, you would be expecting now. I cannot imagine how large you would be then.
不是的。你应该比我要更了解你自己。不论是开心还是不开心,你就会吃。不停的吃。如果你们还在一起,你肯定有小宝宝了。我真的无法想象你会有多胖。
Kate: What's wrong of being fat. Just like the super fattie Mom in New Jersey.
胖有什么不好。就像那个新泽西州的超级肥妈。
Mary: The woman who can eat 70 big pieces of sushi in one go? I know her. She wanted to be the fattest mother in the world.
那个可以一次吃70个大寿司的女人?我知道的。她想做世界上最胖的妈妈。
Kate: The most wonderful thing is that her husband finds her sexy as ever. How lucky she is! Maybe when I am as big as her, my litte Joey would come back to me.
最好的事情是她老公觉得她依然性感。她好幸运啊。如果我和她一样胖,我的乔伊可能会回到我身边了。
Mary: Stop daydreaming. Wake up, fat woman!
不要做梦了!醒醒吧,胖子!
1、Walking on the road, the wind coming like a heat wave attacks。在路上走着,迎头的风似酷热扑来。
2、Summer is when the sun shines and the butterflies dance with the flowers.夏天时阳光明媚,花蝴蝶舞蹈。
3、It was a summer afternoon. The clear blue sky was dotted with fluttering larks。这是一个夏日的下午。清亮蔚蓝的天空点缀着飘舞的云雀。
4、夏天的太阳像个大炉子,把大地烤得发热,就连气体也是热呼呼的,人一动就全身出汗。风轻轻吹得花草树木都弯下去了腰。
5、Roadside trees stand in the slumped, wind, still leaves, it fell full thick gray.道旁的银杏树没精打采地站起在哪,一丝风,落叶岿然不动,上边落满了很厚的灰。
6、Spring walked along with the shatter, in the summer threw over a body’s green leaf to jump in the warm braw is walking. 春季离开了伴随着破碎,在夏季把超出身体的绿叶子跳暧风走。
7、In summer, especially lush vegetation, holly leaves shiny shiny, elm tree with luxuriant foliage, give people put up a thick green shade.夏季,蔓草尤其繁茂,冬青树的叶子油亮油亮的,老榆树花繁叶茂,给大家扛起了一片浓浓绿阴。
表达日常生活行动的英语口语句子
我们为了达到目的会进行很多种活动,下面是关于生活行动的英语句子,希望能帮到大家!
1) will you come with me to the doctor's office?
你能跟我一道去看医生吗?
请医生诊病是说作?see the doctor?。
2) i still like to climb trees!
我直到现在还喜欢爬树。
说?i still enjoy climbing trees!?也可以。
3) where are you going this afternoon?
今天下午你哪里去了?
4) he always comes rushing up at the last moment.
他往往到最后的一瞬间才急忙赶来。
rushing up 往往如 with a rush, rushingly 般用于副词化。
5) won't you come in, please?
请进来好吗?
6) i wish i were running across an open field.
我真希望在原野奔跑。
7) sailboats glided motionlessly across the lake.
帆船静静地像滑动似的在湖上前进。
glide 和 move 不同,是指无声地滑行。
8) we continued to struggle up the steep slope of the mountain.
我们为了攀登山的陡坡,不断地倍尝辛劳。
9) he was so angry, he began to jump and down.
他愤怒得开始顿足。
10) mac always has to run to catch his train.
麦克常常为了赶乘火车而奔跑。
11) the students tumbled over each other as they got off the bus.
学生们下车的时候,(由于拥挤),一个叠一个的摔倒了。
12) do you build sand castles when you go to the beach?
你去沙滩的时候,堆沙丘城堡了吗?
13) ouch! i fell down and cut my knee!
好痛呦!我跌倒割伤了膝盖!
cut,割伤;?擦伤?说 skinned my knee。
14) yesterday, mom weeded the entire garden.
昨天,妈妈铲除了花园里面的杂草。
15) my father goes back to work in the evening.
我父亲傍晚回去工作了。
?加班?说 work overtime。
16) david would get up early in the morning to deliver newspaper.
戴维一早起床就去送报纸。
would 在这里是用于表示过去的习惯。
17) please turn the light off when you leave.
离去时请随手关灯(节约用电)。
turn off 也可以用 switch off 代替。
?开灯?说 turn on, switch on 等。
18) she stacked all the books in the corner.
她把所有的书都堆在了墙角。
a stack of books堆成山的书
a whole stack of work工作繁多
;1. I see. 我明白了。
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too. 我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on. 来吧(赶快)
8. Hold on. 等一等。
9. I agree。 我同意。
10. Not bad. 还不错。
11. Not yet. 还没。
12. See you. 再见。
13. Shut up! 闭嘴!
14. So long. 再见。
15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)
16. Allow me. 让我来。
17. Be quiet! 安静点!
18. Cheer up! 振作起来!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得开心!
21. How much? 多少钱?
22. I'm full. 我饱了。
23. I'm home. 我回来了。
24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。
25. My treat. 我请客。
26. So do I. 我也一样。
27. This way。 这边请。
28. After you. 您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me. 跟我来。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好运!
33. I decline! 我拒绝!
34. I promise. 我保证。
35. Of course! 当然了!
36. Slow down! 慢点!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。
39. Try again. 再试试。
40. Watch out! 当心。
41. What's up? 有什么事吗?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!
44. Don't move! 不许动!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我怀疑。
47. I think so. 我也这么想。
48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。
49. Keep it up! 坚持下去!
50. Let me see.让我想想。
51. Never mind.不要紧。
52. No problem! 没问题!
53. That's all! 就这样!
54. Time is up. 时间快到了。
55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry. 别担心。
58. Feel better? 好点了吗?
59. I love you! 我爱你!
60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗?
62. That's neat. 这很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗?
64. Do l have to 非做不可吗?
65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。
66. Here you are. 给你。
67. No one knows . 没有人知道。
68. Take it easy. 别紧张。
69. What a pity! 太遗憾了!
70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?
73. Help yourself. 别客气。
74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。
75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。
76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right. 你做得对。
79. You set me up! 你出卖我!
80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!
82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。
83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我!
84. How's it going? 怎么样?
85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间!
89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。
90. It's up to you. 由你决定。
91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。
94. You're welcome. 不客气。
95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝贺你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的。
101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。
102. It's a fine day。 今天是个好天。
103. So far,So good. 目前还不错。
104. What time is it? 几点了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train. 他乘火车来。
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。
110. How's everything? 一切还好吧?
111. I have no choice. 我别无选择。
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。
114. I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不见!
117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。
118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。
119. We're all for it. 我们全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我该怎么办?
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
123. You have my word. 我保证。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.别指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 别上当!
127. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。
130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。
131. I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story. 说来话长。
134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。
137. That's all I need. 我就要这些。
138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!
139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期几?
142. What do you think? 你怎么认为?
143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
148. Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。
149. Don't give me that! 少来这套!
150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。
151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。
155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。
156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。
157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。
165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。
166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。
167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。
169. I'll be right there. 我马上就到。
170. I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。
171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?
172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。
173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 让开!
175. Time is running out. 没时间了。
176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?
181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样?
186. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。
187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。
188. It's against the law. 这是违法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。
192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。
193. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎么了?
195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。
196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。
198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带