Hi!你好
hello!喂;你好
nice to meet you!见到你很高兴
how are you你好吗;你怎么样
good morning!(早上、上午时)早上好;上午好
good afternoon!(中午、下午时)中午好;下午好
good evening!(傍晚时)傍晚好
good night!(晚上时)晚上好
Long time no see. 好久不见。(适合用于良久没见的朋友)
How he you been? (适合用于有一阵子没见面的朋友)
Nice to see you again. 很兴奋再见到你。(适合用于曾经见过,但不太熟的人)
Good to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。
Nice to meet you.(适合用于第一次见面)
What a surprise! 真巧!
How are you? 你好吗?(任何时后都可以用,但比较见外)
Small world, isn't it? 世界真小,是吧。
What's hening? 有什么新鲜事?
What's new? 近况如何?
What's up? 一切都好?
Anything new? 有什么新消息?
How are you doing? 最近怎么样?
How is everything 一切还好吧?
What is going on? 最近怎么样?
What's up? 有什么新消息吗?
What's new? 有什么新消息吗?
Fine , thank you. 很好,谢谢。
Pretty good. 非常好。
Very well. 非常好。
Not bad. 不错。
Quite well. 非常好。
Same as ever. 一如既往。
So-so. 一般。
Please let me know if you need any help. 如果需要帮助,请告诉我
关于生活习惯英文情景对话 我经常下班以后运动。 I usually work out after work. *work out“训练,运动”。 我开始慢跑锻炼。 I’ve started jogging. 什么时候开始的? Since when? 我戒烟了。 I quit smoking. *quit“辞职,改变习惯”。 不,谢谢,我已经戒了。 No, thanks. I quit smoking. 你真伟大。 Good for you. 你常做梦吗? Do you dream often? 最近我总是丢三落四的。 I’ve been forgetful lately.
学习好英语是一件很简单的一件事,我下面就给大家分享英语的口语,想要进步就要多努力
设置语音信箱
A: Can you help me set up my voicemail message? I just got this service and I am not really sure what I am supposed to say.
你能帮我设置一下语音信箱留言吗?我刚开通这个服务,我不确定我该说什么。
B: Sure! You just basically gotta let the caller know who they called, and ask them for their contact information so you can call them back.
当然可以!基本上你需要让别人知道来电者你是谁,让他们留下****,这样的话你能给他们打回去。
A: Ok, so can I say, "This is Abby's voicemail. I will call you later, so lee me your name and number".
好的,所以我可以这样说吗?这里是艾比的语音信箱。请留下你的姓名和电话号码,我会给你打过去的。
B: That's more or less the idea, but try something that sounds more friendly.
这个还凑活,但是再想想如何表达得更友好一些。
A: Ok, so how about this, "This is Abby and I am really hy you called! I promise I will give you a ring as soon as I can,so please lee me your name and number. Talk to you soon!".
好的,这样如何:我是艾比,很高兴你能打来电话!我会尽快给您回电,请务必告诉我您的姓名和****。一会儿联系你!?
B: A little too friendly Abby. Just say this, "Hi, you he reached Abby. I am unable to answer your call right now, but if you lee me your name and phone number, I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks".
这又有点见外了,艾比。就这么说:?你好,我是艾比,现在不能立即接到你的来电,请留下你的姓名和电话号码,我会尽快给你回电的。谢谢。?
A: That's perfect! Can you say that again and record it for me?
那很好!你能再说一遍吗?我想把它录下来。
结婚花费
Melissa: Hey Michelle, jump in quick. It's pouring out there!
嘿,米歇尔,赶紧过来。那边的人很多!
Michelle: Oh, hi Melissa. Are you going to the conference too? I was planning to pick up Mr. Campbell.
哦,梅丽莎你好。你也要去开会吗?我打算去接坎贝尔先生。
Melissa: Yes, he told me. We need to pick him up at his hotel and then go to the conference.
是的,他跟我说了。我们需要先去他的酒店接他然后再去开会。
Michelle: Oh I see, okay. So I heard you got married. Congratulations!
哦,我知道了,好的。我听说你结婚了。恭喜!
Melissa: Ah thank you! I'm very excited. We were going to get married next year, but then we decided to get married on holiday instead. It was wonderful.
哈,谢谢!我太激动了。我们本打算明年结婚,但是我们决定在期结婚。这太棒了。
Michelle: That sounds so romantic! Jack and I were hoping to get married in Europe next year, but we had to postpone our plans. We just don't he the money!
听上去很浪漫!杰克和我打算明年在欧洲结婚,但是我们不得不推迟我们的。我只是没有钱。
Melissa: I know what you mean. I think Shanghai is getting more and more expensive, don't you?
我知道你的意思了。我觉得在上海花费越来越大了,你觉得呢?
Michelle: I sure do. In my opinion, it's actually becoming more expensive than back home.
确实是这样。在我看来,在上海的确是要比在家花销大。
Melissa: Definitely. Oh, there's Mr. Campbell. Driver, can you stop here please?
的确如此。哦,坎贝尔先生来了。司机,能在这里停下吗?
在面包店里
A: Welcome to Al's Bakery. What can I get you?
欢迎来到艾尔面包店。我能为你做些什么?
B: Hi! Let me get a dozen croissants, four blueberry muffins and a loaf of sourdough bread.
嗨!给我来个羊角面包,4个蓝莓的松饼和一条酸面包。
A: Sure. Would you like to he the loaf sliced?
好的。你想要一条切片面包吗?
B: No, that's OK. Do you he any whole wheat bread?
不,这很好。这里有全麦面包吗?
A: We are out at the moment. May I suggest some rye bread?
现在没有。黑麦面包需要吗?
B: Sure that sounds good. Do you he any cakes?
当然,听起来很不错。这有蛋糕吗?
A: We he various birthday cakes and also ice cream cakes.
我们有各式的生日蛋糕和冰淇淋蛋糕。
B: I'll just take a cheesecake.
我只要一个芝士蛋糕。
A: Will that be all?
就这么多了吗?
B: Yes.
是的。
A: Your total is forty three dollars and twenty cents.
1. I see. 我明白了。
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too. 我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on. 来吧(赶快)
8. Hold on. 等一等。
9. I agree。 我同意。
10. Not bad. 还不错。
11. Not yet. 还没。
12. See you. 再见。
13. Shut up! 闭嘴!
14. So long. 再见。
15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)
16. Allow me. 让我来。
17. Be quiet! 安静点!
18. Cheer up! 振作起来!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. He fun! 玩得开心!
21. How much? 多少钱?
22. I'm full. 我饱了。
23. I'm home. 我回来了。
24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。
25. My treat. 我请客。
26. So do I. 我也一样。
27. This way。 这边请。
28. After you. 您先。
29. Bleyou! 祝福你!
30. Follow me. 跟我来。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好运!
33. I decline! 我拒绝!
34. I promise. 我保证。
35. Of course! 当然了!
36. Slow down! 慢点!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。
39. Try again. 再试试。
40. Watch out! 当心。
41. What's up? 有什么事吗?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 干盻(见底)!
44. Don't move! 不许动!
45. Guewhat? 猜猜看?
46. I dou it 我怀疑。
47. I think so. 我也这么想。
48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。
49. Keep it up! 坚持下去!
50. Let me see.让我想想。
51. Never mind.不要紧。
52. No problem! 没问题!
53. That's all! 就这样!
54. Time is up. 时间快到了。
55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry. 别担心。
58. Feel better? 好点了吗?
59. I love you! 我爱你!
60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗?
62. That's neat. 这很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗?
64. Do l he to 非做不可吗?
65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。
66. Here you are. 给你。
67. No one knows . 没有人知道。
68. Take it easy. 别紧张。
69. What a pity! 太遗憾了!
70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a for? 帮个忙,好吗?
73. Help yourself. 别客气。
74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。
75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。
76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right. 你做得对。
79. You set me up! 你出卖我!
80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!
82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。
83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我!
84. How's it going? 怎么样?
85. I he no idea. 我没有头绪。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间!
89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。
90. It's up to you. 由你决定。
91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。
94. You're welcome. 不客气。
95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧!
. Congratulations! 祝贺你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的。
101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。
102. It's a fine day。 今天是个好天。
103. So far,So good. 目前还不错。
104. What time is it? 几点了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train. 他乘火车来。
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。
110. How's everything? 一切还好吧?
111. I he no choice. 我别无选择。
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。
114. I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不见!
117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。
118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。
119. We're all for it. 我们全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我该怎么办?
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
123. You he my word. 我保证。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.别指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 别上当!
127. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon. 请你訽谅。
130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。
131. I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。
133. It's a long story. 说来话长。
134. It's Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。
转载自百分网://.oh100,请保留此标记
137. That's all I need. 我就要这些。
138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!
139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期几?
142. What do you think? 你怎么认为?
143. Who told you that? 萨告诉你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 现在是萨在开球?
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。
146. You can't miit 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
148. Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。
149. Don't give me that! 少来这套!
150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。
151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。
154. I he a good idea! 我有一个好主意。
155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。
156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。
157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。
165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。
166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。
167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。
169. I'll be right there. 我马上就到。
170. I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。
171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?
172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。
173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 让开!
175. Time is running out. 没时间了。
176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。
180. Did you mithe bus? 你错过公共汽车了?
181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle 0.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样?
186. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。
187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。
188. It's against the law. 这是违法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。
192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。
193. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。
194. What hened to you? 你怎么了?
195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。
196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。
1. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。
198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。
204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少钱?
208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。
209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。
210. I'll he to try that. 我得试试这么做。
211. I'm very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。
214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 与你无关!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。
217. That's always the case. 习以为常了。
218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?
222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗?
224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。
225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。
227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。
229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化妆。