Getting Up 起床用语 1.Its morning time. What a great day! 天亮了,天气真好。 2.Wake up, boys and girls. Its six twenty now.醒醒,孩子们。现在是六点二十分。 3.Its time to get up. 该起床了。 4.Change your clothes, please.请换衣服。 5.Put on your pants(pants, socks, shoes, skirt, shirt) 穿上裤子(大衣,袜子,鞋子,裙子,衬衫) 6.Do not forget to button up. 别忘了扣扣子。 7.Be sure to flip down your collar. 看看领子翻好了没有。 8.Roll up your sleeves, please. 卷好袖子。 9.Do not wear your shoes on the wrong feet. 不要把鞋子穿错了…… 10. Open the window and air the room. 开窗透气。 11. Look in the mirror. 照镜子。 12. Comb your hair. 梳头。 13. Hurry up, boys and girls. 赶快,孩子们。 14. Its time to make your bed. 该整理内务了。 15. Tidy up your blanket(quilt, clothes, pillows)。 整理毛痰(被子,衣服,枕头)。 16. Put away your sandals, boys and girls.放好凉鞋,孩子们。 Washing 洗漱用语 1.Its time to brush your teeth now. 现在该刷牙了。 2.Slowly, like this. 慢点,就这样。 3.Rinse your mouth and dont swallow the water. 漱口,不要把水吞了。 4.Wash your face, your eyes, nose, ears and your neck. 洗脸,眼睛,鼻子,耳朵和脖子。 5.Dont get your clothes wet. Bend your waist. 不要把衣服弄湿了。 6.Use some soap, your hands are dirty.用肥皂洗,你的手很脏。 7.Wring out your towel after you use it. 用完毛巾后,拧干毛巾。 8.Put everything in order. Put up the towel. 有顺序地放好东西。挂好毛巾。 9.Dont forget to flush the toilet after use. 用完厕所,不要忘了冲。 10. Pull up your pants. 拉好裤子。 Curricular Activities 晨炼用语 1.Line up, boys and girls.排队。 2.four lines. Follow me, please. 排四队,跟我来。 3.Attention! 立正。 4.Eyes front! Ready, front! 向前看。 5.Hand in hand. 手拉手。 6.March time. March! 原地踏步,走。 7.Left, right, left. 一二一。
匿名 回答纳率:30.4% 2009-10-20 10:18 您好很高兴为您解答,我向您介绍200句实用的:1. Its up to you.(由你决定。)
2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)
3. How can I get in touch with you?
4. Where can I wash my hands? (请问洗手间在哪里?)
5. Whats the weather like today?(今天天气如何?)
6. Where are you headed [朝…方向行进]? (你要到哪里去?)
7. I wasnt born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。)
8. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、]?(你做什么消遣?)
9. It’s a small world.(世界真小!)
10. It’s my treat[请客、款待] this time.(这次我请客!)
11. The sooner the better. (越快越好。)
12. When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?
13. Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。)
14. Im mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龙了。)
Im crazy[着迷的;狂热爱好的] about rock music. (我对摇滚乐很着迷。)
15. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你?)
16. What was your name again? (请再说一次名字好吗?)
17. Would you care for[喜欢] a cop of coffee?(要被咖啡吗?)
18. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)
19. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)
20. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把握逼疯了。)
21. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直没有出现。)
22. Thats not like him.(那不象是他的风格。)
23. I couldnt get through.(电话打不通。)
24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆。)
25. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)
26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看一下包好吗?)
27. Lets keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。)
28. Lets call it a day[决定或同意暂时或永久停止(进行某事)].
29. I couldnt help[避免;阻止] it.(我没办法。)
30. Somethings come up[发生/出现].(有点事/出事了)
31. Lets get to the point[要点/核心问题].(让我们来谈要点。)
32. Keep that in mind.(记住那件事。)
33. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)
34. Ill be looking forward to it.(我将期待这一天。)
35. Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(机会很小。)
36. Far from it.(一点也不。)
37. I’m behind in my work.(我工作进度落后了。)
38. Its a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)
39. Were in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)
40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)
41. What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?)
42. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)
43. I he a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)
44. Its out of the question.(这是不可能的。)
45. Do you he any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)
46. It doesnt make any difference.(没什么差别/无所谓。)
47. Im fed up[极其厌烦] with him.(我受够他了。)
48. You can count on[指望;依赖] us.(你可以信赖我们。)
49. It doesnt work.(坏了;不动了。)
50. Its better than nothing.(总比什么都没有好。)
51. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)
52. Im not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)
53. I he a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)
54. I cant express[表示;表达;表明] myself very well in English.
(我不能很好地用英语表达自己。)
55. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)
56. This milk has gone bad.(这牛奶变质了。)
57. Dont beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。)
58. Its up in the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。)
59. Math is beyond[对某人而言难以想象/理解/估计] me.(我对数学无能为力。)
60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
61. You cant please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。)
62. Im working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)
63. You bet!(当然!)
64. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)
65. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)
66. Sooner or later.(迟早会的。)
67. Ill keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)
68. It isnt much.(那是微不足道的。)
69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)
70. Im feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)
71. Dont get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)
72. Im under a lot of pressure.(我压力很大。)
73. Youre the boss.(听你的。)
74. It doesnt make any sense!(毫无意义!)
75. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)
76. Whats this regarding?(这是关于哪方面的?)
77. Over my dead body!(休想!)
78. Can you give me a hand[帮手;援助]?(你能帮个忙吗?)
79. We he thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打发(时间)].(我们有三十分钟空闲时间。)
80. Whatever you say.(随便你。)
81. Itll come to me.(我会想起来的。)
82. You name[具体地(说出来)] it!(你说出来。)
83. Time will tell.(时间会证明的。)
84. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)
85. You should take advantage of[利用] it.(你应该好好利用这个机会。)
86. Lets talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。)
87. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。)
[这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。]
88. Im easy to please[使…高兴;讨…喜欢].(我很容易取悦/相处。)
89. Lets give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)
90. As far as Im concerned.(就我而言。)
91. Im all mixed up.(我全搞混了。)
92. Lets get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚。)
93. Hes behind the times.(他落伍了/跟不上时代了。)
94. Im pressed for time.(我时间紧迫。)
95. Im up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)
96. You cant do this to me.(你不能这么对我。)
. Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。)
98. I hope I didnt offend you.(希望没有冒犯你。)
99. It wont take much time.(不会花很长时间的。)
100. Its been a long time.(好久不见了。)
101. It’s nothing.(小事情;不足挂齿。)
102. It’s a long story.(说来话长。)
103. Its about time.(时间差不多了。)
104. Its incredible.(难以置信!)
105. Its hard to say.(难说。)
106. I cant imagine why.(我想不通为什么。)
107. That cant be.(不可能。)
108. Thats really something.(真了不起。)
109. Are you sure?(你确信吗?)
110. Are you crazy?(你疯了吗?)
111. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一会儿。)
112. I mean it. Im serious. Im no kidding!(我是认真的。)
113. Ill consider this matter.(我会考虑这件事的。)
114. Ill do something about it.(我会想办法的。)
115. What are you talking about?(你在说些什么?)
116. Im afraid I cant.(恐怕我不行。)
117. Im dying[很想] to see you.(我真想见你。)
118. Im flattered.(过奖了。)
119. Im not in the mood.(我没心情。)
120. Im so scared.(我怕极了。)
121. I cant make[赶上] it.(我去不了/我赶不上。)
122. You can never tell.(不知道/谁也没把握。)
123. I wont buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)
124. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)
125. It cant be helped.(无能为力。)
126. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打扰你。[事前])
Sorry to he bothered you.(抱歉打扰你。[事后])
127. Im always punctual.(我总是很准时。)
128. You may lee it to me.(交给我来办。)
129. I wish I could.(不行。)[委婉表达法]
130. Whats the rush?(什么事那么匆忙?)
131. Whats so funny/(有什么好笑的?)
132. I couldnt agree more.(我完全同意。)
133. Stay out of this matter, please.(请别管这事。)
134. Dont just shake you head.(别光摇头,想想办法!)
135. Dont jump to conclusions.(别仓促/过早下结论。)
136. That was a lousy movie.(那**糟透了!)
137. He you thought about staying home?(是否考虑在家呆着?)
138. Ill come. I give you my word.(我会来的。我向你保证。)
139. I swear Ill never tell anyone.(我发誓不告诉任何人。)
140. Ill make it up to you.(我会赔偿的。)
141. Im very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉!)
142. Forgive me for breaking my promise.(原谅我食言。)
143. Lets forgive and forget.(让我们摈弃前嫌。)
144. Ive heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)
145. Dont underestimate me.(别小看我。)
146. She gives me a headache.(她让我头疼。)
147. Its very annoying.(真烦人。)
148. He often fails to keep his word.(他常常不遵守诺言。)
149. You made me feel ashamed of myself.(你让我感到羞愧。)
150. I hope it turns out all right.(我希望结果很好。)
151. I cant handle this alone.(我无法单独处理这事。)
152. How long will it take to he this radio fixed?(修理这收音机要多久?)
153. Come to me if youre in any difficulty.(有困难来找我。)
154. Who do you think you are?(你以为你是谁?)
回复举报 2楼 朂嫒宝宝 发表于 2008.11.10 15:31:37
155. Youre wasting you breath.(你在白费口舌。)
156. It doesnt seem like that.(似乎不象是那样。)
157. Dont get on my nerves!(不要搅得我心烦。)
158. Everything will be fine.(一切都会很好。)
159. Ill be ready in a few minutes.(再过几分钟就好了。)
160. I wonder what hened to him.(我不知道他出什么事了。)
161. You are just trying to se face.(你只是想挽回面子。)
162. His argument doesnt hold water.(他的论点站不住脚。)
163. Your face tells it all.(你的表情透露了一切。)
164. The days are getting longer.(白天越来越长了。)
165. Youve got to do something.(你一定要想办法。)
166. I hope this will teach you a lesson.(希望这会给你一个教训。)
167. I feel younger than ever.(我觉得比以前年轻。)
168. Its a hard job, but I hope he can make it.
(这不是件容易的差事,但我希望他能做到。)
169. Dont look wise.(别自作聪明。)
170. Im afraid all my efforts were in vain.(我担心我的努力全白费了。)
171. What hened to you memory?(你的记性是怎么搞的?)
172. Youre going too far!(你太过分了!)
173. Dont bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避现实。)
174. I he no other choice.(我别无选择。)
175. I dont he the nerve to do it.(我没胆/勇气去做。)
176. Its a matter of life and death.(事关生死。)
177. Nothing works.(什么都不对劲儿。)
178. Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。)
179. Hes been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了将近30年牢。)
180. If I had known that, I could he helped you.
(如我早知道,我就能帮你了。)[最实用的虚拟语气]
181. I couldnt care less.(我不在乎。)
182. You he my word.(我保证。)
183. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他听到那消息暴跳如雷/雷霆。)
184. I dont mind staying up late.(我不在乎熬夜。)
185. Youre too outspoken.(你太直率了。)
186. I cant afford it.(我承担/买不起。)
187. I think its a reasonable price.(我觉得这是个合理的价钱。)
188. Id like to try on these hats.(我想试试这些帽子。)
189. He puts me to shame.(他使我蒙羞。)
190. Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意时。)
191. Dont give me any excuses.(不要给我任何理由。)
192. Are you out of you mind?(你疯了吗?)
193. Hes been everywhere.(他到处都去过了。)
194. Whats bothering you?(什么在困扰你?)
195. Who is to blame?(该怪谁?)
196. Therere a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流传着。)
1. I dont feel up to that.(我觉得不能胜任那工作。)
198. Im mad at myself.(我生自己的气。)
199. Its raining cats and dogs.(下着倾盆大雨。)
200. The sky is getting very cloudy.(天空的云越来越多了。) 期待楼主的纳,如有疑问,敬请追问 ...
下面我为大家带来,欢迎大家学习!
:暑
Todd: OK. We're back with Jeanna. You wanna talk about your summer vacation.
好的,吉娜。能谈谈你的暑吗。
Jeanna: Sure. I went to Las Vegas, Nevada; Reno, Nevada; Tahoe, California; and San Diego, California and I went to Disneyland.
好的。我去了内华达州的,里诺,和加利福尼亚州的塔霍湖,圣地亚哥,我还去了迪斯尼乐园。
Todd: Wow! Sounds like a really good time.
哇!听上去你玩得很愉快。
Jeanna: Yeah, it was. It was a lot of fun.
是的。我玩得很有趣。
Todd: What was the best place?
最棒的地方是哪里?
Jeanna: Probably Las Vegas. It was the most interesting.
也许是。那里最有趣。
Todd: OK. why was it the most interesting?
好的。为什么那里最有趣呢?
Jeanna: It was just really busy and there was always stuff going on. Ya know, never resting.
那里很繁华,总有各种活动,你知道,那里从来不闲。
Todd: OK. Ah, for example what stuff is going on? Like, what did you do?
好的,例如什么活动,你在那里做什么?
Jeanna: Well, we went shopping a lot, in a lot of different s that had malls in them, we went and visited the Hoover Dam.
我们经常购物,在不同的里都有购物中心,我们还去了胡佛水坝。
Todd: Oh, wow! It's pretty big.
哇!水坝很大。
Jeanna: Yeah, really big.
是的,很大。
Todd: That's a lot of water. Did you go swimming?
那里有很多水,你游泳了吗?
Jeanna: No.
没有。
Todd: Can you swim in the Hoover Dam?
能在胡佛水库里游泳吗?
Jeanna: You can swim in the reservoir.
能在蓄水池里游泳。
Todd: I mean in the reservoir. Yeah. OK. How did you get to Las Vegas?
我就是说在蓄水池里。好的。你怎么到的?
Jeanna: By plane from Oakland to Las Vegas.
从奥克兰搭乘飞机到的。
Todd: OK. How long did it take?
路上花了多长时间?
Jeanna: About an hour and forty-five minutes.
大约花了1小时45分钟。
Todd: OK. Do you think you'll go back to Las Vegas someday in the future?
好的。
Jeanna: Hopefully.
希望如此。
Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot Jeanna.
好的。谢谢你,吉娜。
Jeanna: You're wele.
不客气。
:第一份工作
Todd: OK, Charlotte. You've been a teacher for quite a while.
好的,夏洛特。你做老师做了很久了。
Charlotte: Yeah, I started about three years ago, and my first job was in Jessif, in the east of Poland. I was promised that I wasn't going to he to teach any beginners, or any little children because it was my first job, and I was promptlygiven the beginner infants. My first day of teaching I was given a book which said, "Ah! Go into the classroom and say 'Hello' to the children, and they'll all say, 'Hello' back to you and we". I walked into a class of five four-year olds, followed by all their mothers, and grandmothers, and I said, "Hello" and they all burst into tears. I spent half the lesson trying to get them to say,"Hello" to each other and stop them from crying while all the grandmothers stood around and stared at me. I finally finished off my singing the, whatever, Hy Princess Song, all on my own, with crying infants toacpany me. It was one of the worst days of my life. I could identify with all the children though, cause I wanted to sit on the floor and cry with them by the end of it. I think that that was when I realized that teaching kids was never going to be my vocation. I had some other classes as well but quit soon after that and moved onto *** s who cry slightly less. Um, yeah, that was my first teaching experience. Not the best.
是的,我三年前开始当老师,我的第一份工作在波兰东部的Jessif。因为这是我的第一份工作,校方向我保证不会让我去教初学者,或者小孩,结果我我被分到了启蒙班。我工作的第一天就领到了一本书,上面写着“啊!走进教室对孩子们说‘你好’,他们会边摇手边和你说‘你好’”。我走进坐满4,5岁孩子的教室,他们的母亲和祖母就在孩子的身边,我说“你们好”,结果他们集体爆发出了哭声。我花了半节课的时间试图不让他们哭,还一个一个地教他们说“你好”,所有的祖母都站在我的周围盯着我。课程的最后,伴随着哭声,我自己一个人唱完一首快乐王子歌。那是我人生最糟糕的一天。尽管如此,我还是能认出所有孩子的脸,因为最后我想坐在地板上和他们一起哭。正是在那个时候我意识到,教小孩永远都不会成为我的事业。虽然我还教他们一些别的课,但这之后我马上转到了成人班,至少成人不怎么哭。是的这就是我初次教课的经验,不是很好。
英语对话教学能激发和保持学生学习英语的兴趣,为学生提供充分的语言交际实践的机会,能培养学生的交际能力,使学生敢于大胆开口说英语,达到学以致用的目的,使得英语课堂教学更精彩。我精心收集了关于大学生活的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于大学生活的英语对话1
A: Can you tell me what the date and time of our field trip is?
B: We are leing on our science field trip at 8:00 a.m. next Monday. Do you he something to write that down on?
A: Yes, I can write that on my calendar.
B: That will be on the second of December. Be there an hour early to get your bags on the bus. Do you understand?
A: Yes, I understand.
B: The bus will bring you back 6 days later on December 8th. Is someone ing to get you?
A: No, I don't he a ride yet.
B: We will be leing the campground at 5:00 in the evening and arrive at our campus at 8:00 p.m. Any more questions?
A: How much will the trip cost?
B: I put all of that rmation in the packet. I'll give you another copy if you need one. See you on Monday!
关于大学生活的英语对话2
A: Excuse me. I am interested in getting a library card.
B: Sure, let me give you an lication. You can fill it out right here at the counter.
A: OK, here it is.
B: Let me take a look at this for you. May I he your driver's license, please?
A: Here's my license and form.
B: You seem to he filled the form out all right. Are you familiar with our rules and fines?
A: Yes, I know what to do.
B: The hours and limitations are printed on the card and this handout.
A: OK.
B: Thank you for joining the library; we look forward to serving you.
关于大学生活的英语对话3
A: Can you help me figure out how to use this machine?
B: Yes, I would be hy to help. What do you want to buy?
A: I want to buy that candy.
B: OK. So this machine will make change if you need it. Do you he your dollars ready?
A: Yeah, so far, so good.
B: Next, you feed your dollars into the machine in the slot. Make sure they are *** ooth.
A: Yeah, I already knew that.
B: I'm sure you know that if the dollar gets stuck, you might he to re-feed it.
A: OK, let's move on!
B: Now you just make your selection and pray. If nothing es out, try again or call the number on the side of the machine.
A: I hope it works!
B: Well, good luck!
想要可以用到英语去对话就可以多多积累,我下面就给大家分享英语的口语,快点练习一下吧
带孩子去游戏场玩
A: Hey honey! Where were you?
嘿,宝贝!你刚在哪儿?
B: I decided to take Kenny to the park and get some fresh air.
我打算带着肯尼去公园呼吸一点新鲜空气。
A: How was it? Were there a lot of kids?
那儿怎么样?那儿有很多孩子吗?
B: It wasn't too crowded, but we had a great time! We got on the see-saw together, then went on a couple of different slides and then I tried to go with him in the jungle gym, but I didn't fit.
那里人不是那么多,我们过得很不错!我们去玩跷跷板了,还有不同的滑板,后来还试着和他一起爬杆,但是不是很合适我玩。
A: Sounds like fun! When we go he always just likes to play in the sandbox.
听上去很有趣!当我们不在,他总是喜欢玩沙盒。
B: Yeah, but today he was really hyper. He even got on the monkey bars and then he went on to go on the swings for a half hour. I'm exhausted!
是的,但是他今天的兴致很高。他甚至玩起单杠,还有秋千,有半个钟头吧。我都玩累了。
A: You should go to the park more often since you don't go to the gym anymore!
你应该常常去公园,你已经很久没有去健身房了!
旅行
Mr. Campbell: Hi, ladies. Thanks for picking me up. It's awful weather out there!
女士,您好。谢谢来接我。现在的天气很糟糕。
Michelle: Absolutely. It's been raining for hours.
是这样的。已经下了几个小时的雨了。
Mr. Campbell: How are you, Melissa? Are you okay?
你好吗,梅丽莎?你一切都好吗?
Melissa: I'm great thanks, Mr. Campbell.
我很好,谢谢,坎布尔先生。
Michelle: Do you he any business trips planned soon, Mr. Campbell?
你近期有好的旅行吗,坎布尔先生?
Mr. Campbell: Of course. I'm always trelling! I will lee for London next Monday, and then I'll fly to Boston from there. It's going to be a busy month. How about you, Michelle? Any vacation plans?
当然。我一直都在旅行!我下周一将离开伦敦,然后从那儿去波士顿。那将会是忙碌的一个月。米歇尔,你有什么旅行吗?
Michelle: Yes. Mike and I will trel to Beijing to see Mikes parents for Spring festival, and hopefully next year we will visit London. I hear it's a wonderful city.
是的,麦克和我将在春节的时候看望去北京看望他的父母。期待的是明年我们将去伦敦,我听说那是一个很不错的城市。
Mr. Campbell: I couldn't agree more. London is really fantastic. It's my forite city. I'm sure you'll he a great time.
我也这么觉得。伦敦是我喜欢的城市,真的很棒。我确信你会过得很愉快。
人体器官
A: OK class, so today we are going to continue with our anatomy class, today we will review everything we he learned. Can anyone tell me what the first major organ is?
好的,同学们,今天我们将继续学习人体解剖学课。有谁能告诉我第一个重要的器官是什么吗?
B: The brain!
大脑!
A: That's right, the brain! It serves as a control center for the body, handling the processes of the central nervous system as well as cognition. Then what major organ is in our chest?
说的对,大脑!它是全身器官的控制中心,它管理者中枢神经系统和人的认知能力。那么在我们的胸腔里是什么主要器官?
B: The heart!
心脏!
A: Very good! It pumps blood throughout the body, using the circulatory system such as blood vessels and veins. Now let's not forget that our lungs provide oxygen to our heart and body to keep us alive! Now what about the organs that help us digest food?
非常好!她能够将血液传送到身体的各个部位,借助血液循环系统,比如血管和静脉。还有,不要忘记我们的肺提供氧气到我们的心脏和身体以保证我们活着!知道什么器官可以帮助我们尝食物吗?
B: The stomach and intestines!
胃和肠子!
A: Very good! Let's not forget that the stomach is the one that breaks down our food and our intestines process that food and then expel the waste. Are we forgetting anything?
非常好!记住胃是用来分解食物的,并且肠子消化食物然后排泄废物。我们还缺什么吗?
B: Yeah! Our kidneys, liver and bladder!
是的!我们的肾,肝脏和膀胱!
A: Oh yes, you are right. Very important organs indeed.
哦,是的,你是对的。确实都是非常重要的器官。
B: So what do these organs do, teacher?
所以这些器官都是做什么的,老师?
A: Well, ummm, they...Time for a break! We can talk about it when you get back.
嗯,它们休息一下!回来后我们在接着讨论。
日常英语口语对话有很多,例如 Rachel,youareoutofmyleague你跟我不是同一类人2、Youaresocute.你真好/真可爱
你还在为学习英语口语发愁吗?朋友给我推荐了一家在线英语培训机构学习英语口语挺不错的,分享他们的免费试听课给大家:点击免费领取试听课
为什么要选择阿卡索学习口语呢?
1.首先,我们的师资100%拥有教学资格证,且拥有3年以上教学经验,保证教学质量。
2.其次,用一对一上课模式,针对性更强,能及时纠正学员的英语错误,更好地因材施教。
3.然后,课程内容是量身制定的,比如有基础四级、四级听力、阅读、写作等专项提升。
4.最后,性价比也是非常高的,课均不到20元,一对一外教带回家!
如果您不知道如何学习英语口语,可以百度搜索钱博士免费咨询交流哦。
现在英语已经渗透入各行各业,想要一份理想的工作,一定要学好英语。我在此献上常用的英语口语,希望对大家有所帮助。
日常简单实用英语口语
1.Did you enter the contest?
你参加比赛了吗?
2. Do you accept credit cards?
你们收吗?
3. Don?t cry over spilt milk.
不要做无益的后悔。
4. Don?t let chances pass by.
不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。
5. He owned himself defeated.
他承认自己失败了。
6. He seems at little nervous.
他显得有点紧张。
7. He strolls about the town.
他在镇上四处遛达。
8. Her tooth ached all night.
她牙疼了一整夜。
9. How about a drink tonight?
今晚喝一杯怎样?
10. I can do nothing but that.
我只会做那件事。
11. I get hold of you at last.
我终于找到你了。
12. I he a surprise for you.
我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。
13. I like all kinds of fruit.
我喜欢各种各样的水果。
14. I saw it with my own eyes.
我亲眼所见。
15. I will arrange everything.
我会安排一切的。
16. I wish I knew my neighbor.
我很想认识我的邻居。
17. I would like to check out.
我想结账。
18. It has be come much cooler.
天气变得凉爽多了。
19. It?s time you went to bed.
你早就该睡觉了。
20. No spitting on the street.
禁止在大街上吐痰。
21.She was totally exhausted.
她累垮了。
22. Show your tickets, please.
请出示你的票。
23. Thank you for your advice.
谢谢你的建议。
24. That?s the latest fashion.
这是最流行的款式。
25. The train arrived on time.
火车准时到达。
26. There go the house lights.
剧院的灯光灭了。
27. They are paid by the hour.
他们按时取酬。
28. Things are getting better.
情况正在好转。
29. Wake me up at five thirty.
请在五点半叫醒我。
30. We are all busy with work.
我们都忙于工作。
31. Where do you want to meet?
你想在哪儿见面?
32. You can get what you want.
你能得到你想要的。
33. A barking dog doesn?t bite!
吠犬不咬人。
34. Are you free this Saturday?
你这个星期六有空吗?
35. Be careful not to fall ill.
注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy.
做一个母亲是不容易的。
37. Brevity is the soul of wit.
简洁是智慧的精华。
38. Cancer is a deadly disease.
癌症是一种致命的疾病。
39. Did you fight with others?
你又和别人打架了吗?
40. Don?t dream away your time.
不要虚度光阴。
41. Don?t keep me waiting long.
不要让我等得太久。
42. He has a remarkable memory.
他有惊人的记忆力。
43. He has completed the task.
他完成了这个任务。
44. He has quite a few friends.
他有不少的朋友。
45. He is capable of any crime.
他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。
46. He walks with a quick pace.
他快步走路。
47. He was not a little tired.
他很累。
48. His looks are always funny.
他的样子总是滑稽可笑。
49. How about going to a movie?
去看场**怎么样?
50. I think I?ve caught a cold.
我想我得了感冒。
51. I was taking care of Sally.
我在照顾萨莉。
52. I wish I lived in New York.
我希望住在纽约。
53. I?m very glad to hear that.
很高兴听你这样说。
54. I?m your lucky fellow then.
我就是你的舞伴啦!
55. It?s none of your business!
这不关你的事儿!
56. No littering on the campus.
在校园内不准乱丢废物。
57. She is a good-looking girl.
她是一个漂亮女孩。
58. She mended the broken doll.
她修补了破了的洋娃娃。
59. So I just take what I want.
那么我只拿我所需要的东西。
60. Spring is a pretty season,
春天是一个好季节。
1. I see. 我明白了。
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too. 我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on. 来吧(赶快)
8. Hold on. 等一等。
9. I agree。 我同意。
10. Not bad. 还不错。
11. Not yet. 还没。
12. See you. 再见。
13. Shut up! 闭嘴!
14. So long. 再见。
15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)
16. Allow me. 让我来。
17. Be quiet! 安静点!
18. Cheer up! 振作起来!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. He fun! 玩得开心!
21. How much? 多少钱?
22. I'm full. 我饱了。
23. I'm home. 我回来了。
24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。
25. My treat. 我请客。
26. So do I. 我也一样。
27. This way。 这边请。
28. After you. 您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me. 跟我来。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好运!
33. I decline! 我拒绝!
34. I promise. 我保证。
35. Of course! 当然了!
36. Slow down! 慢点!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。
39. Try again. 再试试。
40. Watch out! 当心。
41. What's up? 有什么事吗?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!
44. Don't move! 不许动!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I dou it 我怀疑。
47. I think so. 我也这么想。
48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。
49. Keep it up! 坚持下去!
50. Let me see.让我想想
51. Never mind.不要紧。
52. No problem! 没问题!
53. That's all! 就这样!
54. Time is up. 时间快到了。
55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗?
56. Count me in. 算上我。
57. Don't worry. 别担心。
58. Feel better? 好点了吗?
59. I love you! 我爱你!
60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗?
62. That's neat. 这很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗?
64. Do l he to 非做不可吗?
65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。
66. Here you are. 给你。
67. No one knows . 没有人知道。
68. Take it easy. 别紧张。
69. What a pity! 太遗憾了!
70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a for? 帮个忙,好吗?
73. Help yourself. 别客气。
74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。
75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。
76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right. 你做得对。
79. You set me up! 你出卖我!
80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!
82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。
83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我!
84. How's it going? 怎么样?
85. I he no idea. 我没有头绪。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间!
89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。
90. It's up to you. 由你决定。
91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。
94. You're welcome. 不客气。
95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧!
. Congratulations! 祝贺你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的
101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。
102. It's a fine day。 今天是个好天。
103. So far,So good. 目前还不错。
104. What time is it? 几点了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train. 他乘火车来。
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。
110. How's everything? 一切还好吧?
111. I he no choice. 我别无选择。
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。
114. I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不见!
117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。
118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。
119. We're all for it. 我们全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我该怎么办?
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
123. You he my word. 我保证。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.别指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 别上当!
127. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。
130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。
131. I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story. 说来话长。
134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。
137. That's all I need. 我就要这些。
138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!
139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期几?
142. What do you think? 你怎么认为?
143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
148. Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。
149. Don't give me that! 少来这套!
150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。
51. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。
154. I he a good idea! 我有一个好主意。
155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。
156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。
157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么?
163. As soon as pos*le! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。
165. He always talk*ig. 他总是吹牛。
166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。
167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。
169. I'll be right there. 我马上就到。
170. I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。
171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?
172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。
173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 让开!
175. Time is running out. 没时间了。
176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?
181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样?
186. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。
187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。
188. It's against the law. 这是违法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。
192. Thi*oy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。
193. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。
194. What hened to you? 你怎么了?
195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。
196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。
1. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。
198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带
下面我为大家带来,欢迎大家学习!
:巧蛋卷
Oh, hey, Keri! You cook, right! You're a pretty good cook.
你好,Keri!今天你来烹饪!你一定是位好厨师。
I'm OK.
是的。
OK. I want to make an omelet, so actually this is really silly, I've never made one before. How do you make an omelet?
我想要做煎蛋卷,但这实际上很愚蠢,因为我从来没有做过。你是怎么做的?
OK, Well, I can teach you how I make them, which is the same way my father and grandmother make them, which is a little special.
好的,我能够教会你如何制作煎蛋卷,这是我祖母传给我父亲,我父亲再传给我的做法,它真的很有特色。
OK. Yeah! Yeah!
哦,好的!
First you take some eggs and crack them into a bowl, and whisk them up, quite, so they're quite high and fluffy, and in a hot pan,
首先,你敲碎几个鸡蛋到碗里,快速搅匀,因此蛋液有许多泡沫。接着,
and you need a pan that's that's kind of *** all, that the sides go up at an angle. You put some oil and heat it up, so it's quite hot,
你需要平底锅,就是那种很小的,两边与锅底有一定角度的平底锅。
and then you take your whipped up eggs, or whisked up eggs, and pour them into the pan, and as it's cooking,
记得在平底锅内加入油,等油热了,搅拌并倒入蛋液。让蛋液充分加热成型,
if you take a spatula, and push the bottom layer of the egg, to the side, to the sides, and then to the middle,
如果你有小平铲,用铲子将锅底的蛋液推向锅的边缘,推满锅的边缘,最后是锅中央,
so the uncooked egg gets to the bottom of the pan.
这样生的蛋液就在锅底加热成型。
Oh, OK. Wow!
哇哦!
OK. And keep doing that until most of the egg is cooked so you should he a nice thick omelet and then flip it over,
接下来持续倒入蛋液,推平,这样你才能获得厚厚的可以卷起的蛋饼,
you'll only he to cook that side lightly. Put your fillings on the top and fold it over and let it sit just long enough to melt the cheese.
你只需要用小火煎蛋的一面即可。煎好蛋饼后,把馅儿放在蛋饼上,把蛋饼两端合在一起,放置几分钟,让馅儿里面的乳酪融化。
Wow. That sounds really good.
哇,听上去真不错。
Mm, it is.
是的
Wow. What fillings do you remend?
哇。那么你推荐什么食材做馅儿呢?
Um, well, if you want to do a real simple one, you can just use some pre-made salsa and cheese,
如果你想吃得简单点儿,只要放点儿莎莎酱和乳酪就行了,
and that's easy, or you can do something like cut up some ham and cheese, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, anything that you like.
这很简单,或者你可以切点儿而火腿,乳酪,洋葱,番茄,蘑菇或者其他你喜欢的食材。
If you want to make a spinach omelet then you he to add the cooked spinach to the egg mixture.
如果你想吃菠菜蛋卷,那你就得做点儿菠菜鸡蛋包在里面,
So it's actually cooked in it. It's inside bacon and sour cream is nice and Jack cheese.
还可以加点儿培根,酸乳酪,杰克芝士 。
Oh, OK. I'll he to give that a try.
好的,我要尝试一下。
OK. Sure.
好的。
:养宠物
Todd: Hello, Matt!
你好,马特!
Matt: Hello, Todd!
你好,托德!
Todd: Matt, I'm going to ask you some questions about pet. OK! First question, do you he a pet?
马特,我将会问你几个关于宠物的问题。好的!第一个问题,你养宠物吗?
Matt: Yes, in fact, my mom's house we he three, three pets; two dogs and a cat. My family actually raises dogs for helping blind people.
是的,事实上,在我妈妈的房子里,我们养了三只宠物,两只狗和一直猫。我家培养的是能帮助盲人的导盲犬。
Todd: Oh, really!
哦,真的吗!
Matt: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是的。
Todd: Wow, like how do they train the dogs?
哇,那么怎么训练导盲犬呢?
Matt: How do they train the dogs? Well, I mean, it's a long process, right...we get them when they're puppies.....and so we train them basic...you know, sit, e... really basic things...then, after they're about two year old, they go a different training school.
如何训练导盲犬?这其实是一个长期的过程。我们会带回来出生不久的幼犬。接着训练小狗基本功,比如坐下,过来这些很基本的东西。然后,等到它们两岁大,我们会送它去一家培训学校。
Todd: Oh, wow , that's great!
哇,太棒了!
Matt: Yeah, yeah!
是的。
Todd: Well, how many dogs do they train at a time?
一次训练几只导盲犬呢?
Matt: Oh, just one! We he our own dog, and then we he a dog that we he that we are training.
只有一只!我们自己养只狗,还有一只训练中的导盲犬。
Todd: Oh, OK.
好的。
Matt: Yeah, just one dog at a time.
一次只训练一只。
Todd: Do you ever see the dogs you trained, like out on the street, or anything?
你有没有偶遇自己训练过的导盲犬,例如在街上,有没有类似的重聚?
Matt: Sometimes we'll see them, they'll he like sort of conventions of reunions of the pets so, yeah, you get to see them once in awhile.
有时候我会看到它们,导盲犬和训练人相聚是约定俗成的的惯例,训练人偶尔可以看它们。
Todd: Oh, wow, that's cool. Um, why do people keep pets?
哇,太酷了。那么人们为什么要养宠物?
Matt: I guess the most important thing is panionship, right! So there is always somebody there for you that will like you no matter what.
我想最重要的一个原因就是宠物对主人的陪伴!无论如何,宠物总会围绕在主人身边,不问原因地喜爱自己的主人。
Todd: Yeah, that's true. OK, besides cats, dogs, and fish, what are some other pets people keep?
是的,确实如此。那么除了猫,狗和鱼,人们还养什么宠物?
Matt: Well, I guess if you are Sigfreid and Roy you can keep a tiger or lion. I guess all types of things don't they.
我想如果你是驯兽师Sigreid和Roy,也许你能养一只老虎或狮子。我想各种动物都能成为人类的宠物。
Todd: Yeah.
是的。
Matt: I mean, my friend has a snake....I don't know if you mention that: snake and ferrets and insects, spiders...
我的一位朋友就养了一条蛇。我忘了你是否提到过,蛇,雪貂,昆虫,蜘蛛都可以成为人类的宠物。
Todd: OK.
好的。
Matt: All kinds of things.
各种动物。
Todd: All right, yeah, like there is so many. What are some costs associated with keeping a pet?
好的,养一只宠物所需的花费是多少呢?
Matt: Food is probably the biggest cost, but also if you keep the dog, particularly a dog in your house, when they are puppies, and we he a lot of puppies they'll chew up everything they can so we're constantly replacing shoes and, you know, cleaning up pee from the carpet and things like that..so.. it can be a hassle.
食物也许是最大的开销,但如果你养的是狗,尤其是小狗,你把它放在屋里,我们曾经就把许多小狗放到屋里,它们会把屋里能咬的东西都咬了,因此我们老得换新鞋,而且还得清理地摊上的尿痕等,这些也很麻烦。
Todd: Yeah, OK. Thanks a lot, and by the way, where are you from?
好的。十分谢谢,顺便一提,你来自哪里?
Matt: I'm from the U.S.A., from Minnesota.
我来自美国,明尼苏达州。
随着全球一体化的发展,我国急需高水平的外语人才。英语作为一门国际性语言,其地位的重要性不容忽视。我整理了日常生活中交际的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
日常生活中交际的英语对话一会唱歌的老鼠
Lily: Amy, do you like mouse?
艾米,你喜欢老鼠吗?
Amy: Not, the mice always make the house smelly and disgusting. But I like Mickey Mouse.
不喜欢,老鼠不但很恶心,还会将房间弄得很臭。但是我喜欢米奇老鼠。
Lily: Mickey Mouse does cute! What about chipmunks, especially chipmunks that can sing?
米奇确实很可爱。那你喜欢花栗鼠吗,那种会唱歌的花栗鼠?
Amy: Singing chipmunks? If they can really sing as well as the chipmunks in the movie Alvin and Chipmunks, I believe I would be a big fans of them.
会唱歌的花栗鼠?如果他们可以像**《艾尔文和花栗鼠》里的花栗鼠一样很会唱歌,我想我会是他们的大粉丝的。
Lily: So do I. They are good singers, and cuter than the mouse that always steal our food.
我也是。他们真的唱得很好,也比那些只会偷吃东西的老鼠可爱多了。
Amy: Unfortunately, they only exist in the fancy world.
不幸的是,他们只是幻想的。
Lily: You really think so?
你真的这么认为吗?
Amy: Yeah, because we never seen any intelligent animals in real world, they only ear in TVs.
当然了,我们从来就没有在现实生活中见过那样聪明的动物,他们只出现在电视中。
Lily: You shouldn?t be so passive. Anyway we human beings are not the master of the world; the animals might treat us as idiots.
你真不该这么消极。不管怎么说,我们人类并不是这个世界的统治者,在动物眼中,我们也许是傻子。
Amy: That sounds interesting.
你讲得真有趣。
日常生活中交际的英语对话二寻呼来宾
C: He's probably hing lunch.Could you page the restaurants,please?
他可能在吃饭,你能告诉我有可能的餐馆信息吗?
O: Do you know which restaurant he is likely to be in?
你知道他会去哪家餐馆吗?
C: I've no idea.
我不知道
O: I'm afraid we can only page the public places.
恐怕我们只能提供一些公共场所的信息
C: Fine.Do it then,please!
好的,请
O: May i he his full name?
你可以告诉我他的全名吗?
C: Tom Black.
汤姆黑
O: Paging Mr.Tom Black,Paging Mr.TomBlack.Please pick up the nearest house phone for operator No.5.Thank you.
呼叫汤姆,呼叫汤姆。请5号操作人员接电话。谢谢
日常生活中交际的英语对话三取消预定
C: Room Reservations.May i help you,madam?
客房预定。需要我帮忙吗,夫人?
G: I'd like to cancel a reservation.
我想取消预订。
C: In whose name was the reservation?
在他的名字被保留?
G: Jack Bruder.
杰克布鲁德尔
C: How do you spell that,please?
请讲一下是怎么拼写的?
G: B-r-u-d-e-r.
B-r-u-d-e-r.
C: What was the date of the reservation?
保留的日期是什么呢?
G: From October 2nd for 3 nights.
从10月2日三个晚上
C: Excuse me,but is the reservation for you?
对不起,是您预定的?
G: No,it's for my friend.
不,是我的朋友
C: May i he your name and phone number ,please?
能告诉我你的名字和电话吗?
G: Yes,it's Mary Calson and my number is 365-7071.
恩,我叫玛丽凯撒和我的电话365-7071
C: Thank you ,ma'am.I'll cancel Mr.Bruder's reservation from October 2nd for 3 nights.My name is Jason and we look forward to another chance to serve you.
谢谢你太太我们将取消布鲁特尔从10月2号三个晚上的预定,我的名字叫杰桑,我们下次一个机会为您服务。
日常生活中交际的英语对话四最近工作怎样
Sun: Hi,Moon!How is your job?
好啊,Moon.最近工作怎么样?
Moon: Don't mention that!
别提了.
Sun: What's up?
发生什么事了?
Moon: l losted in my dream on the company interview.So I was scolded by my boss.
我在公司会议上睡着了。因此被老板地责骂了一顿。
Sun: You are so unbelievable!
你太不可思议了。
Moon: Yes, but I can't help it!Perhaps I?m so busy on these day.
是的,我也无法承受。可能这段时间太忙了。
Sun: You should he a break!
你应该好好休息休息,好好放松放松一下。
Moon: You are right!Thanks!
你说得很对,谢谢!
Sun: You are welcome!
别客气!