The longing summer vacation is roaching, it is the best part of the school year for me. I cannot let the holidays elapse meaninglessly,my vacation should be a phase of harvest. The events in my plan should give me a sense of infinite potential.
The following plan may reveal the intensity of my desire to trel, work and study in this vacation. In the first few days I want to climb Mount Huang Shan with several friends to refresh ourselves. Then I tend to visit relatives,senior school teachers and former classmates. Besides,to find out the best ways to cultivate my abilities,I will find a part time job and conduct some social investigation.
Shanghai is a beautiful city in China, but it's so noisy . Shanghai is a good place to visit. In Shanghai there are many beautiful parks and museums. So many people like going to visit Shanghai. And you can eat many healthing foods and delicious foods in Shanghai, but most delicious foods is unhealthing, l think. Shanghai isn’t cold in winter and it’s quite hot in summer. Shanghai has a long history of about two thousand one hundred years. I like Shanghai very much.
希望能帮到你
What do you know of / about the daily life of your English teacher?
What do you know of / about your English teacher's daily life
The sun shines warmly these days. So I suddenly find that it may not be fall anyway. Recently, I 've read about a novel written by Mickey Albume which named The five people you meet in heen.
I think it’s an excellent work. Cause, ah, it really is rich of philosophic theory about life. By the way, I am fond of reading the novels of 4,5,6,70yuars in the USA . They are not that historical anyway , but through the story or some emotions people express.
Whatever, the book the watch of the khy which somehow I read it in summer vocation. Before my reading, I‘ve heard of it’s great influence to the readers of old America. And so did I.
In my mind, however, it‘s essential of us college students to read some meaningful things not just boring love story somehow. Well, to be a intelligent guy is so fine.
翻译
这些天阳光灿烂。所以我突然发现反正也不一定是秋天。最近,我读到一本米奇的,它把你在天堂遇到的五个人命名为“相册”。
我认为这是一部优秀的作品。因为啊,它确实有丰富的人生哲理。顺便说一句,我喜欢看美国4、5、6、70年代的。无论如何,它们都不是历史性的,而是通过故事或人们表达的一些情感。不管怎样,这本书是《凯西的手表》。
不知怎么的,我是在暑读的。在我阅读之前,我听说它对旧美国的读者有很大的影响。然而,在我看来,我们大学生读一些有意义的东西是必不可少的,而不仅仅是无聊的爱情故事。嗯,做一个聪明的人很好。
英语是我们生活无处不在的,我下面就给大家分享英语的口语,大家可以参考一下
Lending Money借钱
A: Can I borrow five bucks?
能借给我5美元吗?
B: No!
不行!
A: Come on! I'll pay you back on Tuesday.
拜托!我周三就会还给你。
B: Last time I lent you money, you never paid me back.
上次你借我钱,到现在还没有还。
A: I promise if you lend me five dollars today, I will repay you in full next week.
我保证我今天借你5美元,我下周一定还给你。
B: Ok, but I'm taking your skateboard as collateral.
好吧,我拿你的滑板鞋作为抵押品。
A: Fine! I can't believe you don't trust me.
好吧!我不敢相信你竟然不相信我。
B: It's nothing personal, just business.
这个和个人无关,只是交易。
Homeschooling 在家教育
A: I think we should home school our children when we decide to he kids.
我认为当我们决定有孩子的时候应该在家教育他们。
B: What? Why?
什么?为什么?
A: Well, our public schools here are not very good and private school are just too expensive. I he been reading up on home schooling and it has a lot of advantages.
嗯,我们这里的公立学校不是很好,私立学校又很贵。我读了有关家庭教育的书,发现有很多的优势。
B: Like what? I think that by doing something like that we would be isolating our children from social interaction.
比如?我觉得这么做的话会让我们的孩子很孤立,不会社交。
A: Well, first of all, I would be able to teach them everything they learn in school in a more relaxed and fun way. I also think that hing a one-on-one class is much better since you can focus more on his or her strengths or weaknesses.
嗯,首先,我能够用一种更加轻松和好玩的方式教他们在学校里学到的一切。我还觉得一对一的教学方式可以有争对性发现他或者她的优缺点。
B: I think neither your parents or mine would agree to such an idea.
我想我们的父母都不会同意的。
A: I will bring it up over Sunday brunch.
我会在周末的早午餐的时候跟他们提的。
B: Good luck with that!
希望这个想法能被通过!
College Life 校园生活
A: Hey, Jordan, is that you? Long time no see!
嘿,乔丹,是你吗?好久不见!
B: Oh, hey, no kidding! I hen't seen you since orientation three months ago! So how've you been? Settling into college life OK?
哦,嘿,真的是这样啊!自从上次分开我们已经有三个月没见了!你现在好吗?开始你的大学生活了吗?
A: Yeah, I think so! I pledged Phi Iota Alpha, so I'm living at the frat house now.
是的,我是这么想的!我向?IA起誓了,所以我现在住在兄弟会的房子。
B: Oh, so you're a frat boy now, huh? 哦,你现在是兄弟会的人了,额?
A: Yeah, yeah, I know, it's totally cliche, but really, I think it's been a good decision. I've got a lot of support and good suggestions from the guys. What about you? What he you been up to?
是的,是的,我知道,这完全是陈词滥调。但是,我真得觉得这是一个好决定。那儿的兄弟们给了我很多很好的建议。你怎么样了?你后来做了什么?
B: Not much. I'm still living at home and commuting to school. I ended up dropping that metalworking class I was so excited about. It just wasn't as interestin
as I'd hoped. The guidance counselor suggested that I focus on my prerequisite courses so that I can make sure the credits count.
没做太多。我还是住在家里然后往返学校。我没有上我很喜欢的金工课。这可不是我希望的。咨询顾问建议我把注意力放在预学课程上,这样才能确保能拿到学分。
A: That sounds smart... but kind of boring.
听起来这样做是明智的但是有点无聊。
B: Yeah, it is, a little bit. I joined the Great Outdoors Club, though, which has been a lot of fun. We've gone on two camping trips already, and I've made some good friends.
是的,是有点无聊。但是我加入了户外运动俱乐部,那里很好玩。我们已经去露营两次了,并且结交了一些好朋友。
A: That's cool. Hey, so he you decided on your major yet?
酷。嘿,你已经决定你的专业了吗?
B: Definitely pre-med. What about you?
当然是医学预科。你呢?
A: I still he no clue... but we don't he to declare a major till our sophomore year, so I've got time! Oops, I'm late for class. Gotta run!
我还是没有头绪但是我们直到大二那年才须要定下专业,所以还有时间做决定!哎呀,上课快迟到了。得走了!
B: OK, take care! Hey, nice running into you!
好的,保重!嘿,很高兴见到你!
A: Yeah, you too!
是的,你也是!
生活中有很多微不足道的事情都有用到英语,我下面就给大家分享英语口语,大家快来学习吧
看电视
W: Is there anything worth watching on another channel?
其它频道有什么好看的吗?
M: I think there?s a Western on.
我想播的是一部西部片。
W: Do you mind if we watch it. I?d really like to see it.
我们看它你介意吗?我真的很想看。
M: Well, I really wanted to see the football game.
额,我真的很想看足球比赛。
W: Football game? Ok, and you know what comes on next?
足球比赛?好,你知道接下来是什么吗?
M: I believe there?s a sitcom.
我想会播一部喜剧片。
W: Are you interested in watching it?
你有兴趣看那个吗?
M: Let me look in the TV Guide first.
让我先看看电视指南。
W: Oh, I am sorry. What's on Channel 2 at 10:00 pm?
噢,对不起。晚上10点钟第二频道播什么?
M: If I remember correctly, it's a quiz show.
如果我没记错,是一个智力竞赛节目。
W: Do you want to watch it?
你想看吗?
M: Let's watch it together.
我们一起看吧。
起床
W: Hey, Jim. Wake up!
嘿,吉姆。起床啦!
M: Do I he to get up now?
我现在就要起床吗?
W: You'd better get up or you'll be late.
你最好起床,否则你要迟到了。
M: What are you talking about? The alarm hasn't even gone off yet.
你们刚才在讨论什么?闹钟还没响。
W: Yes, It has. It went off 30 minutes ago.
是的,还没有。30分钟之前就响了。
M: I must he slept right through it.
我一定是睡过头了。
W: Rise and shine, sleepyhead.
贪睡鬼,起床啦!
M: Just let me sleep five more miuntes.
让我再睡多5分钟。
三包事宜
W: Did you find everything ok today?
今天你有看中什么东西吗?
M: Yes, I did. By the way, in case there is a flaw in this CD player, can I return it?
是的,我有。顺便问一下,如果激光唱机有问题,我可以拿来退货吗?
W: Yes. But you must return it within 30 days.
是的,但是退货必须在30天之内。
M: Is there a charge for that. I know other stores he a restocking fee.
需要收费吗?我知道其它商店要收退订费。
W: There will be no charge at all. However you must show us the receipt. Could you sign it here, please?
完全不用收费。但是,你必须出示你的。你可以在这里签个名吗?
M: Thank you.
谢谢你。
W: All right. Keep you receipt. If something comes up, you can show it to us and we will give you a refund.
不客气。保管好你的。如果有问题,你可以把它拿给我们看,我们就会帮你退货。
M: Thanks. I'll put it in a safe place.
谢谢。我会把它放在一个安全的地方。
社会生活的信息化和经济活动的全球化使外语,特别是英语,已经成为我国对外开放和与国际交往的重要工具。我整理了简单的日常生活英语对话,欢迎阅读!
简单的日常生活英语对话一Lily: Ann, do you know how people deal with the cremains?
安,你知道人们都是怎么处理骨灰的吗?
Ann: In general, they adopt the inhumation, cremation and sea-burial.
通常来说,都是用土葬、火葬或者海葬。
Lily: Yeah, but now it ears a new way: using the cremains to make a diamond.
是的,但是现在出现一种新方式:用骨灰造钻石。
Ann: Make a diamond from the cremains? It is amazing.
用骨灰造钻石?太神奇了吧。
Lily: Properly speaking, use the carbon of the cremains.
确切来说是用骨灰中的碳。
Ann: Maybe through this method, the decedent can accompany with his families every day.
或许通过这种方式,死者可以每天陪伴在亲人身旁。
Lily: Yes,the families also cherish the feelings with the decedent.
恩,亲人也很珍视与死者之间的感情。
Ann: I believe itwill ear more and more ways to commemorate the decedents .
我相信将来会出现越来越多纪念死者的方式。
Lily: And more and more special.
也越来越另类。
Ann: You are right.
对的。
简单的日常生活英语对话二Jake: This may sound goofy, but I want to know if you would like to go out with me someimte.
这可能听起来怪怪的,但是我想知道你愿不愿意和我约会。
Monica: No, I am not in the mood for that right now. I got stolen. That pervert stole my forite panties.
我没有心情。我被偷了。那个变态偷了我最喜欢的内裤。
Jake: I guess they must be very hot ones. You are kind of lucky, Mon.
我想肯定是很的内裤。你倒算的了,莫。
Monica: Lucky? You would not not feel lucky if you got stalked by some freak.
?如果你被某个变态跟踪的话,你不会觉得了。
Jake: Ok. There was this man, a thief, actually. He stole the same guy for seven times, from TV to electric wire.
曾经有这么一个人,实际上是小偷了。他偷了同一个人偷了七次,从电视机到电线。
Monica: What a hoodoo he is! No, that's not right. It's not the who is the looser game contest. We are getting off the track.
他是够惨的。不,这是不对的。这又不是比谁更衰的比赛。我们有点离题了。
Jake: Forget about it. Just panties. They are not like first date thong.
算了吧。内裤而已。又不是那么有纪念意义的T裤。
Monica: Uh, hmm, in fact, they are. I met this perfect man yesterday and he bought them for me. But the real problem is what if the panty fetishist comes back. I think I need to call the police.
嗯,唔,事实上就是的。昨天我遇到了我的完美男人。他给我买的。可问题是万一那个内衣癖狂再来怎么办?我觉得我应该报警。
Jake: Are you sure about this? I can buy you new ones or I can help you get them back.
你确定吗?我可以买新的给你或者我可以帮你把他们找回来啊。
Monica: Wait, you don't hen to be that sick man, do you?
等下,你不会碰巧就是那个变态狂吧,是吧。
简单的日常生活英语对话三Tom: It?s very late.
很晚了。
Bob: Yes, I think so. I am very hungry.
是啊,好饿啊。
Tom: Me too. Would you like to he something to eat?
我也是,你想不想吃点东西啊?
Bob: I?d like to. Are there any restaurants still open near here?
要,这附近有没有还在营业的饭馆?
Tom: I?m not sure.
不确定。
Bob: How about taking-out?
外卖如何?
Tom: Fine.
好啊。
Bob: Do you he the telephone number?
你有电话号码吗?
Tom: Yes, here. What would you like to eat?
有的,给,你想吃什么?
Bob: Everything is ok.
都可以。
简单的日常生活英语对话四Kate: I am hungry again. Just give me the burger, OK?
我饿了。把那个汉堡给我。
Mary: Stop eating. Look at you, now. You are like a cow. Two months ago, you were hot, funny and now fat.
不要再吃了。看看你现在。你现在就像头猪。两个月前你还是一个风趣小妹,现在就是一个胖子。
Kate: Why do you hate me? I was clobered by you and that stupid man. Why did he abandon me?
你为什么讨厌我了?你还有那个蠢男人伤害了我。为什么他抛弃我呢?
Mary: Get out of the bitter barn and play in the hay.
不要再怨天尤人了,开心点。
Kate: Are you saying that I deserve this?
你是说我活该?
Mary: No. You know yourself better than I do. Whenever you are hy or sad, you will eat. You just eat and eat. If you were with him, you would be expecting now. I cannot imagine how large you would be then.
不是的。你应该比我要更了解你自己。不论是开心还是不开心,你就会吃。不停的吃。如果你们还在一起,你肯定有小宝宝了。我真的无法想象你会有多胖。
Kate: What's wrong of being fat. Just like the super fattie Mom in New Jersey.
胖有什么不好。就像那个新泽西州的超级肥妈。
Mary: The woman who can eat 70 big pieces of sushi in one go? I know her. She wanted to be the fattest mother in the world.
那个可以一次吃70个大寿司的女人?我知道的。她想做世界上最胖的妈妈。
Kate: The most wonderful thing is that her husband finds her y as ever. How lucky she is! Maybe when I am as big as her, my litte Joey would come back to me.
最好的事情是她老公觉得她依然。她好啊。如果我和她一样胖,我的乔伊可能会回到我身边了。
Mary: Stop daydreaming. Wake up, fat woman!
不要做梦了!醒醒吧,胖子!