你的这些句子其实都很生活化,很口语化,所以不能死板翻译,要灵活处理,翻译生活口语句子,不是讲求信达雅,而是准确地道,像中国话,以下是我的翻译,仅供参考哦,希望对你有帮助吧!
This warm coat will protect you from the cold.
这件大衣你穿上会很暖和。
I supposs I can count on you for help in this matter.
我想在这件事上你是值得信赖能帮助我的人。
I belive in talking my time .
我相信时间能证明一切。
You must encourge him in his efforts.
你必须鼓励他所付出的努力。
The film was based on a novel by Dickens.
这部**是根据狄更斯改编的。
I insist on your telling me the truth.
我坚持要你告诉我事情的真相。
She prides herself on her clean house.
她对自家整洁的环境而欣慰。
You can never rely on him to be punctual.
你永远不要指望他能准时。
Whatever made you think of such a thing?
是什么使得你想到这个问题?
We except a great deal of you ,Smith.
史密斯先生,我们可是对你期待很高哦!
呵呵,生活就是这样,很多事别太认真,只是个玩笑。
Hey, lighten up! Life's like that. Just one big gag.
上面的翻译应该够生动、轻松了。
希望对你有帮助,也希望点击“选为满意答案”及时纳,谢谢。
zoe和zoey的区别是:
一、来源语种不同
1、zoe:波兰语、希腊语。
2、zoey:拉丁语、英语。
二、起始使用年代不同
1、zoe:Zoe从19世纪才开始使用。
2、zoey:Zoey作为女孩的名字是希腊语Zoe的派生,二十世纪初在英语中使用。
三、来源不同
1、zoe:一般在东方基督徒(在各种拼写)中更常见。荷兰语形式和ZOE的英语变体。
2、zoey:Zoey是Zoe(希腊语)的替代拼写,与希腊语,生活相关联。ZOE的变体。
zoe和zoey的区别是:
一、来源语种不同
1、zoe:波兰语、希腊语。
2、zoey:拉丁语、英语。
二、起始使用年代不同
1、zoe:Zoe从19世纪才开始使用。
2、zoey:Zoey作为女孩的名字是希腊语Zoe的派生,二十世纪初在英语中使用。
三、来源不同
1、zoe:一般在东方基督徒(在各种拼写)中更常见。荷兰语形式和ZOE的英语变体。
2、zoey:Zoey是Zoe(希腊语)的替代拼写,与希腊语,生活相关联。ZOE的变体。
I am up 6:50, so wash after brushing their teeth, eat breakfast on the outside to buy, 7:10 car ride to work units, about 30 minutes ride to reach units, 8 o'clock to report back to work. 16:30 hours, and then on the car after taking a bath, can be 5:30 to go home. At a point to eat something, go out to swim, swim almost every day a half an hour, an hour is also to learn English, look at the one-hour online news, 10 is entitled Fast Thinking Reading, reading, time is not enough, could hang a day to sleep late, and probably go to bed around 1:00.
1. i was born in an ordinary family. i'm the only child. both my parents are workers. my family's in mean economy condition.
2. i he an outgoing personality, which made me get along well with people around me. i'm a very adaptive and friendly girl.
3. reading increases knowledge and personal taste, therefore i've been reading since childhood. listening to music and surfing the internet ocassionally make me hy along the tide. as for sports, which has been an inportant part of my life, i usually go to the gym or play badminton with my friends to fulfill my life.
4. i like the innocence inside every kids very much and i'd love to live and play with them. mentality is fery different from children to adult. to know better of what children think, i had read some books about children psychology and benefited, whick helped a lot in my job with kids.
5. i used to be a kindergarten teacher who teaches kids some knowledge to life, such as how to read, paint and play games.
the last 2 years of my working experience ge me some methods to educate kids according to their age and personality, mix education with life and games under easy atmosphere.
6. i also he some skills with moral education. i've been trying different methods to stimulate children's activity, gain their confidence to express themselves, and treat them epually to be their supporter, cooperator and conductor. always listen to them and try to comprehend their feelings, respect their rights to explore and satisfy their will to achieve their dreams.
手工翻译,杜绝机译。
A:生活与工作,人活着究竟是为了生活?还是为了工作?现代都市青年很多人都会因为这两者之间的关系而迷茫。
As for work and life, do people live to work or work to live? Such interrelationship makes many youths in modern cities bewildered and puzzled.
B:我认为生活不仅仅只是工作,我有个朋友是个工作狂,几乎每天都会加班,但我觉得人生不仅仅只是这样。
I think people live not just for work, I he such a friend who virtually works overtime every day, but I don’t think life is meant to be like this.
A:我也认同你的意见,只工作而不会去生活,这像是机器,而不是人。我们的青春不能浪费在工作上。
I agree with you on that, work over life is like a machine, not a human being. We can’t waste all of our youth on work.
B:虽然我们需要工作,需要薪水来生活,但我们更应该了解什么是生活中真正重要的东西。我们要从工作中得到乐趣,不能让自己变成工作的奴隶,而要让自己变成工作的主人。
Surely we need to work to get paid to lead a life, but we should know more about what is the most important thing in life. Instead of being a sle of work, we should find fun in our work and make ourselves masters of work.
A:是的,我们不能因为工作失去生活,只注重事业成功终究不是完美的一生。这个世界上还有亲人,朋友,还有那么多有趣、好玩的事,值得去发现、去探索,工作只是其中很小的一部分而已
Yes, we can’t afford to lose life just for work; anyway, focusing only on successful career will lead to an incomplete life. We he a whole world of relatives, friends and many interesting and funny things to discover and explore, while work is only part of it.
B:只有回到生活中,我们才是真正的自己。
Only when we are back to actual life can we find our true selves.
A:是的,家庭,健康,朋友和精神才是最重要的,我们努力工作努力学习也是为了这些。
You are right, what matters most are family, health, friends and spirit, to which we work and study hard.
B:如果没有家庭没有健康也没有朋友,工作就算是做出再大的成就也没有什么意义。
If one has no family, no health or no friends, it is really nothing significant no matter how big an achievement he or she has made.
A:对啊,所以我觉得生活不仅仅只是工作,不过话说回来,工作真的是为了生活。
Yeah, this is why I think we live not only for work, but quite paradoxically, work is really for life.
B:我们要努力生活,努力工作,但要把握好两者间的关系,不能走向极端。这样,人生才会真正的幸福美满。
So we should enjoy life and work hard with a balanced relationship between the two and with no extremes, this is the sure way for a perfect and hy life.
美国口语部分:(具体可以参照下面的那个网站,不错的哦)
you are a dreamboat. 你是位(异性所追求的)理想人选
you are such a dish. 你是个绝色美人
i've been dying to meet you. 我非常非常想见到你
everytime i see you,you lee me out in the cold. 每次我见到你,你都不睬我
i only he eyes for you . 我只在意你
i'd do anything to see you crack a smile. 为了博得你的一笑,我情愿做任何事
you swept me off my feet. 你使我神魂颠倒
you don't he a care in the world. 你不知人间烦恼为何物
i'm still trying to get to second base with you. 我仍旧试着想和你发展到‘第二阶段’(在美国,first base 指拉手,接吻,second base 指抚摩等,third base 指)
if you don't want to lose me,you'd better lay it on the line. 如果你不想失去我,就最好一五一十地告诉我吧
tell me your story,i'm all ears. 告诉我你的故事,我洗耳恭听
someday,when your ship come in,you'll bulid your dream house. 总有一天,当你有钱时,你会建造你梦想的家
i hope your idea takes wing. 我希望你的想法成真
i wish that you would put your cards on the table. 我希望你干脆把话挑明
he you ever seen your old flame? 你还见过你的旧情人吗
if the shoe fits,wear it. 如果是真的就承认吧
this experience will make me show my true color. 这种经历将使我暴露我的本性
i he a bottoned-down mind. 我是个没有什么独到见解的人
i he no direction,i just get wherever the wind blows. 我没有方向,只是随风到处飘
i can't burn the candle at both ends forever. 我不能永远这么过分地消耗精力
we could make beautiful music together. 我们也许会是和谐幸福的一对儿
you are always trying to get my goat. 你总是想惹我发火
i'm a man of my word. 我是个讲信用的人
someday you're going to he to face the nusic for your actions. 总有一天,你将不得不承担自己的行为所带来的后果
just cool your heels! 好了,安静会儿吧
se your breath!i don't want to hear it. 不要说了,我不想听
really?you are so bad! 真的吗?你真棒!!!